Part 21 Design Ireland Ltd is an EASA-approved [21.J.534] design organisation providing approval and certification for minor changes and repairs to aircraft interiors and exterior design, as well as minor avionics modifications to commercial and corporate jet aircraft. (more…)
We provide a bespoke design and repair service for cabin interiors and paint schemes for all aircraft. We also have a range of complementary consultancy and training services delivered by our Managing Director Mick Malone. We tailor our approach to each client’s individual circumstances - our team have the flexibility and experience to deliver innovative and cost-effective design solutions within tight deadlines worldwide.
- Repair design and approval
- Modification design and approval
- Project management and consultancy
- On-site assistance to STC (Supplemental Type Cert) holders and DOAH (Design Organisation Approval Holders)
- Livery(exterior paint) / brand changes